No, you can use the guest checkout to place your online order. With an account, you can view your order history and save your personal/payment details which speeds up the checkout process.
Articles in this section
- When will my order be delivered and how do I track my order?
- The FAQ did not answer my question. Who can I contact?
- Is it safe to shop on Robinsons Online?
- Does the Robinsons Closed Door Sale apply online?
- Do I get Robs Dollars when I shop online?
- Do I enjoy any rebates with my OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card for my online purchase?
- Does Robinsons Offer Gift Receipt & Gift Wrapping Service?
- Availability of product
- Size Guide
- What should I do if I have forgotten my account password?